Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Heart Break Kid

Reverse on the past. Is really happen? like Dejavu to me. The lecture i like most are stunned what happen on today. the first day of fasting month. im just a kid. now my mind disturbed by the issue. i lost on my track to be a better of tomorrow. i failed me. how to repair such a damaged that we create onto the car. i cant return to the past. i cant avoid it because it been past on me. i just gotta straight to the road that i invented for better life of me.

True the wheel of life are round and rounded again. it will see, it not will be see. my past. i was a good little soldier. i respect my lecture same level of my parents. but in that day. lecture that i like are sad because of the attitude. im in touch what lecture said. believe me , in that time i also crying.

present time. i wanna that feeling. i wanna cry out. feel the outrages of my inner heart. fly bye my temper of anything. it is the strengthen my will, my mind and my soul.

im just a kid. the Heart Break Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment