Monday, July 4, 2011

Ep. 105 : Leave it or hard to get it

I'm not scare to lose. I'm also not so brave as you do.
When it comes to challenge, I will stop my work to have that.
Even do he my friend or foe. I end my time to leave it.

Hard to get it.. yeah.. we all know.
Stuck in middle..
Better stop then continue it.
Better quiet then talk it.
Better leave then try to get it.

I'm sorry..
I had my limit. I don't want lose two or more..
I pray.. within my heart try to "puff" off ..
and makes two of them happy together..

I'm sorry..
I not mystery person..
I'm just a normal person..
and makes the life full with acknowledgement from person representative heart's

I wish you were hear this..
I'm ugly..
But I'm Proud..
And I will prove it to you that I will come back .. Play this type of game.

Bye.. See you there! Miss Virus

No comments:

Post a Comment