Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ep. 123 : Broken Heart & Attach it Back

30/12/2011 - 12:40 PM

That time I was going to lunch near the mosque. When I reach at restaurant, I saw car from parking mode in reverse then I step back  and waiting the car goes 1st. But suddenly, it reverse without seeing other cars behind him and hit my car. At that time, I can't fast enough to make some action (horn it / reverse).

The guy that hit my car said " why not use horn? "
*wow*
he don't want to admit his fault and continue blame me about horn.
As I remember, rules of driving also teach about this kind of situation.

Broken Heart picture





30/12/2011 - 10:55 PM

This is my first present.
Birthday Cupcake.
Made by Siti Syafinaz.
Almost 10 days waiting the cupcake arrive.
It's repairing my Broken Heart
Thanks!

p/s : why no love symbol at the 6th cupcake?


31/12/2011

There she goes.
Repair the damage of the car.
I thought costly about RM 200+
It's ok.




1/1/2012

no picture available.
public holiday.
haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment