Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ep. 129 : New Bonds of the Past


search for new bonds of the past

I tried to think who among you is quite similar to the self
from past to present. it is partially self-compatible search for of this
infusion time. see it again. previously not shown.
after knows. it's like a twins.
happy, sad, or anything.
can not be denied.
can not be found
female version of me.
from external and internal.
probably not the behavior, but 60 ~ 80% identical.
double for me this was perfect for me.
for now, let this extended introduction.
until the best time. I will step into a new world with her.

i see your soul, so pure.
that i even want to reach it.
I will not try to hurt because of you and me very similar.
in every smiles and good deeds, God willing we will find the way.
I hope to attempt communicating with you when we,

search for a new bonds of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment