Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ep. 154 : Revisit - 1 Week Missing


When came CnY, 1 week closed.
Still not going trip at the moment.
In 1 Week Missing, I had a lot time to update stream/cast games


its about more than 5 games every week. Mostly focus on Starcraft 2
in free time I just play fun mode (tetris)

come join me (if u dare to win)

p/s: if you guys got steam / battle net account, feel easy give to me or add me

steam account : genfrekuency / UnD1Me
battlenet account : jerrylo_88@yahoo.com (UnDiMe) 

-----------------
its now near fasting month .. ( haha . long time no update blogging ..)

1) no more own3d.tv bro. now at http://twitch.tv/und1me
2) tetris still the fun mode
3) steam account : genfrekuency ( ign : UnD1Me#YOLO )
dem i almost no touch sc2 about 3 months... teach me back pls~

No comments:

Post a Comment